The Top 5 Sofa Sets to Make Your Small Space Look Gorgeous
A home with limited square feet of space is often cozy, convenient, and easy to maintain. Having said that, living in a small place also forces you to make many compromises while decorating it. It’s possible that the king-size bed that you dreamt of for your bedroom, or a luxurious sofa for your living room, may not be a practical choice. While deciding the interior décor of your space, all your decisions revolve around the effective utilization of the space. But don’t be disheartened, you need not preclude yourself from having a comfortable couch in your living area, thanks to beautiful and elegant sofa set models available these days that make a perfect choice for a small living room. Let’s take a look at these.
- Convertible sofa set: Sofa cum bed design also known as Futrons, are a fantastic addition to small living rooms. They have a dual purpose of providing seating to the guests during the day, and then can be converted to a comfortable bed at night when you have friends and family staying over. These are compact, functional, and visually appealing. These are available in luxurious memory foam with chic velvet, cotton, or linen coverings for added flair. They can effortlessly blend in with the other elements of your living room’s decor and are easy to maneuver into tight places.
- Loveseat: Whether it’s a bachelor pad or a small house for a couple, a loveseat is the most logical addition to a small living room. It rivals a conventional large sofa in every way and is the ideal pick to provide comfortable seating for two people. These have a chic, modern, and minimalistic designs, and these complement well contemporary interiors very well.
- Corner Sofa: The major challenge anyone faces while picking furniture for a small living room is how best to use the corners and make enough space to create a free walk place. What better option than an L sofa design that beautifully snuggles in the corner, making your living room look distinctively beautiful, and cozy?
- Settee Sofa Set: These have been specifically designed for houses without a defined sofa space. These can also serve as an emergency bed when you have some visitors over to stay with you at night. If space permits you can couple a settee sofa with a couple of fashionable armchairs preferably of the same pattern and material so that you can create a complete set look.
- Chesterfield Sofa: If you want to give your small living room a timeless, elegant look then the chesterfield sofa should be your go-to. These have characteristic rollup arms, and buttoned upholstery. These sofas have a narrow trim and don’t look bulky in small apartments.
Choosing the right size of furniture for a small living room can make a world of difference to the look. Hence invest in a sofa set that despite its modest size, makes your living room look stunning and well-organized.